about christine mcnally
Hi! I’m Christine and I’m a relaxed wedding photographer in the beautiful county of Warwickshire.I live in a cosy house together with my husband and our two dogs. I am based in the West Midlands but travel between Scotland & Warwickshire all year round. My dad lives in Glasgow so I often photograph weddings here.
My favourite things in the world are dogs, weddings, meeting new people and a good cup of tea. I couldn’t live without my geeky husband, friends and family & my dogs! I spend a lot of time out taking photos and nothing makes me happier than laughing with those I love.
My love of people is what got me into wedding photography. I’ve been a photographer for 6 years and I’m having such a blast. The best thing about being a wedding photographer is that I get to be an artist and photograph people in love.
I am passionate about anti-animal cruelty. I have an addiction to board games but I only purchase them from charity shops.
My wedding photography style is artistic, cinematic and what some might call, moody. I capture all the fleeting and wonderful moments and let you get on with having a wicked time.
I live for couples who love laughter, creativity and fun! I love details and crazy “Pinterest” weddings – but that’s not what it’s about for me. For me it’s about the memories, the moments, the stuff that happens that you’ll forget, regardless how crazy the wedding!
After losing my mum in 2014, and nearly losing my dad in 2016 – photos have a special place in my life. It makes my heart feel warm that I can provide something so sentimental to others. Life’s short – let’s document it together.
Your wedding is all about marrying your best friend. You don’t care about fancy limos or chair covers – you just want to have a hell of a party with your friends and family. If this sounds like you, and you don’t think I’m a total weirdo (or maybe you do and you like it!) then get in touch!
MY BUCKET LIST
- A wedding with a dog as part of the wedding party DONE (but would love to again!)
- Byre Inchyra wedding – More please!
- A wedding at Umberslade Farm Park
- An Eco-friendly wedding with locally sourced produce and/or recycled furniture/decor
- A wedding in a Polytunnel DONE (and as a recommended Colstoun House photographer, I’ll be doing again! whoop whoop!)
- A festival themed wedding
- A Gaurdswell Farm wedding
- A wedding at GG’s Yard (happening October!)
- A wedding at Warwick House (happening September!)
- A wedding with LOTS of festoon lights
- A wedding on loch lomond
- An elopement – DONE but more please!
- A wedding on a beach
- A wedding using a decorator/stylist like Lemonbox Studios
- A minimalist wedding
- A humanist wedding – Done lots but more please!
- A wedding with a colourful wedding dress
- A fairy inspired wedding – DONE
- A wedding on a mountain
- A fancy dress wedding
- A pagan wedding – DONE
- A wedding in the woods
- A wedding with horses for portraits – Done.
- A wedding with a super alternative couple with tattoos and/or colourful hair LOVED IT!
- A maternity shoot with an alternative mum to be
- Couple’s shoot with a pug or whippet
MY FAVOURITE THINGS
other pages you might like
Take a look at my latest work in the Wedding Portfolio
Take a look at my latest work in the Couples Portfolio
Get in touch to check availability and to discuss package options