In a nutshell?
My photography style is artistic, cinematic and storytelling.
Basically, I take photos you’ll want to wallpaper your house with.
Whether that’s at your wedding, or of your little family.
You love laughter, creativity and fun!
Your wedding is about special moments with friends and families, that big celebration of WHOOO WE DID IT, good food, Lots of booze.
You’re wanting your photos to reflect you, your wedding and your relationship. It’s about the memories, the moments, the stuff that happens that you’ll forget, regardless of how crazy the wedding!
Hi! I’m Christine. I’ve been shooting weddings up and down the country for almost 10 years, and loved every mile of it! Here are a few fun facts about me.
- I live in Bedford but my heart belongs to Scotland, so travel there often.
- When asked for a word that describes me, I always get: Sunny
- I’m a wife and MUM! We welcomed our son in 2019! He’s super cute and a big fan of the camera.
- I have 2 dogs who are also our children! Riley is a whippet and Alfie is a black pug.
- I can make conversation with pretty much anyone. This bodes well for photographing weddings as people always assume I know my couples personally so I get to blend in and get the inside story!
- I am a Greys Anatomy addict. Watched ALL the episodes at least twice. Also partial to a Netflix documentary series, and total fan of detective dramas.
Going up to Scotland for this beautiful December wedding was great fun. Rebecca & Kyle flew over from the states to celebrate their wedding day with their friends and family in Rebecca's hometown. Their church, St Dominic's in Bishopbriggs, was beautifully...
Photographing this lovely wedding of EL & Pete at Colstoun House was a dream. Everything was just perfect, even though it was a cold November! The light that we got was just perfect, the guests were an absolute delight - and EL & Pete are one of the nicest...
This adorable couple tied the knot in Blairgowrie at an adorable church called Glenisla Church. Right next door is a quaint village hall which Demmie, Tony & their friends and family spent hours decorating. Not only did they pull off an exceptional DIY wedding -...
Take a look at my latest work in the Wedding Portfolio
Take a look at my latest work in the Couples Portfolio
Get in touch to check availability and to discuss package options
I'm a natural & artistic wedding photographer based in Bedfordshire. I work primarily with couples who love laughter and quality time spent with loved ones. I travel all over the UK capturing memories from the Scottish highlands to English countryside, so whereever your wedding do get in touch.