My wedding photography style is artistic, cinematic and storytelling.
I capture all the fleeting and wonderful moments and let you get on with having a wicked time.
You love laughter, creativity and fun! You love abit of “Pinterest” – but that’s not what your wedding is about. Your wedding is about special moments with friends and families, that big celebration of WHOOO WE DID IT, good food, Lots of booze and you’re wanting your photos to reflect you, your wedding and your relationship. It’s about the memories, the moments, the stuff that happens that you’ll forget, regardless how crazy the wedding!
Your wedding is all about marrying your best friend. You don’t care about fancy limos or chair covers – you just want to have a hell of a party with your friends and family. If this sounds like you, and you don’t think I’m a total weirdo (or maybe you do and you like it!) then get in touch!
Hi! I’m Christine and I’m a relaxed wedding photographer in the beautiful county of Bedfordshire. I could go on and tell you all about my qualifications, how many weddings I’ve done – and attach proof of my insurances… Or I could tell you about the stuff that *really matters* like…
- I live in Bedford but travel all over the UK capturing love stories
- I have 2 dogs who are our children! Riley is a whippet and Alfie is a black pug.
- I live in a quiet & cosy house together with my husband and our two dogs.
- I can make conversation with pretty much anyone. This bodes well for photographing weddings as people always assume I know my couples personally so I get to blend in and get the inside story!
- I was born and raised in South Africa, when I was 18 moved over to live with my dad in Scotland. I lived there for 5 years before moving to England with my husband.
- I am a Greys Anatomy addict. Watched ALL the episodes at least twice.
My love of people is what got me into wedding photography. I’ve been a photographer for over 6 years and I’m having such a blast. The best thing about being a wedding photographer is that I get to provide people with something that literally lasts forever. Not many people can say that, and I feel honoured.
I am passionate about anti-animal cruelty and also operate an eco-policy wherever possible. Namely I do everything electronically and rarely print anything
Take a look at my latest work in the Wedding Portfolio
Take a look at my latest work in the Couples Portfolio
Get in touch to check availability and to discuss package options
I'm a natural & artistic wedding photographer based in Bedfordshire. I work primarily with couples who love laughter and quality time spent with loved ones. I travel all over the UK capturing memories from the Scottish highlands to English countryside, so whereever your wedding do get in touch.