In a nutshell?
My photography style is artistic, cinematic and storytelling.
Basically, I take photos you’ll want to wallpaper your house with.
Whether that’s at your wedding, or of your little family.
You love laughter, creativity and fun!
Your wedding is about special moments with friends and families, that big celebration of WHOOO WE DID IT, good food, Lots of booze.
You’re wanting your photos to reflect you, your wedding and your relationship. It’s about the memories, the moments, the stuff that happens that you’ll forget, regardless of how crazy the wedding!
Hi! I’m Christine. I’ve been shooting weddings up and down the country for almost 10 years, and loved every mile of it! Here are a few fun facts about me.
- I live in Bedford but my heart belongs to Scotland, so travel there often.
- When asked for a word that describes me, I always get: Sunny
- I’m a wife and MUM! We welcomed our son in 2019! He’s super cute and a big fan of the camera.
- I have 2 dogs who are also our children! Riley is a whippet and Alfie is a black pug.
- I can make conversation with pretty much anyone. This bodes well for photographing weddings as people always assume I know my couples personally so I get to blend in and get the inside story!
- I am a Greys Anatomy addict. Watched ALL the episodes at least twice. Also partial to a Netflix documentary series, and total fan of detective dramas.
Colstoun House Polytunnel Wedding Welcome to the Colstoun House Polytunnel Wedding story of Claire & Stefan. Claire got in touch with me at the start of the year to capture their wedding. They were planning a relaxed rustic affair with BBQ spreads, drinks, a VW...
Spring wedding at Balinakill Country House
Take a look at my latest work in the Wedding Portfolio
Take a look at my latest work in the Couples Portfolio
Get in touch to check availability and to discuss package options
I'm a natural & artistic wedding photographer based in Bedfordshire. I work primarily with couples who love laughter and quality time spent with loved ones. I travel all over the UK capturing memories from the Scottish highlands to English countryside, so whereever your wedding do get in touch.