Hogarths Stone Manor Wedding Photography
One of my favourite Worcestershire Wedding Venues has to be Hogarths’ Stone Manor. It’s a beautiful 1920’s country house that has over 50 bedrooms, a lot of space and some beautiful opportunities for photos.
The venue comprises of two options for your wedding. Either to get married in the main wedding area, or in the Pump Rooms. Either would give you options for beautiful Stone Manor Wedding Photography.
Things to consider when getting married at Hogarths’ Stone Manor:
- They can have up to 2 weddings at a time. It’s worth considering paying the bit extra to have the venue to yourselves for the day. This is entirely your decision of course, and as the venue is quite large the likelihood of you bumping into the other wedding couple is slim, but still something worth considering.
- Getting married in the Pump Rooms is a lovely idea, but bare in mind your guests need to sit outside. Although it is sheltered, it’s perhaps not the best idea for a Winter Wedding, unless you have blankets and hot chocolate for everyone!
- The gardens are huge, with so many different opportunities for wedding or engagement photos. Wearing heel stoppers, comfortable shoes or even converse could make your walking more comfortable on the grass. As there is a lot of grass and not a lot of pavement when wandering around the gardens, your shoes are bound to get a bit muddy, especially if it’s recently rained.
- The venue is going to be beautiful come March 2016. It’s currently under construction.
- Go take a look at the venue and pop in to the restaurant. They do a mean high tea! Definitely a bonus to the venue, you can pop back on your anniversary!
- The land is certainly big enough for a marquee if that’s what you fancied. You’d need to check with the venue on rules about this.
Contact information for the venue:
Hogarth Stone Manor Wedding Venue
Telephone: +44 (0) 1562 777 555
Photos taken at Hogarths’ Stone Manor Wedding Venue
Interested in working together?
I'm a natural & artistic wedding photographer based in Bedfordshire. I work primarily with couples who love laughter and quality time spent with loved ones. I travel all over the UK capturing memories from the Scottish highlands to English countryside, so whereever your wedding do get in touch.