Unusual wedding venues Midlands
Trying to find the perfect wedding venue to get married in, I personally think is the hardest part about planning a wedding. I think it’s particularly difficult if you’re looking for something that suits you both as a couple, where you can have a bespoke unique wedding day. I thought it would be useful to create a page of Unusual wedding venues Midlands.
You can also see more ideas for English wedding venues, and work of mine at a page I created specially for English weddings. << Click here >>
I am passionate about doing things your own way. Why should it be any different when it comes to planning a wedding? Alternative Wedding photography catering for couples who want a bespoke experience is my area. Because of this, I decided to do some research and create a helpful list on venues throughout the Midlands that one would class as a bit different.
Everyone has different levels as to what they think is different, and suits them. Some of these venues will range from country houses, to converted cinemas. Basically, it’s anything that’s different to the normal hotel wedding with the satin chair covers and big purple bows.
Many of these venues are exclusive use, or blank canvases. You can have great fun with these by putting your own stamp on them with wedding decor.
If you’re anything like me – you’d like a list of links to go and check out. Well, here’s a personally researched list of Unusual wedding venues Midlands.
- The Bond Company – Birmingham
- Bonded warehouse – Stourbridge
- Severn Valley Railway – Kidderminster
- The Safari Park – Worcester
- Hogarths – Solihull
- Hogarths – Stone Manor
- Birmingham museum – Birmingham
- Ikon Gallery – Birmingham
- Custard Factory – Birmingham
- Moxhall Hall – Sutton Coldfield
- Rosliston forestry centre – Derbyshire
- Nuthurst Grange – Warwickshire
- Alcott weddings – A beautiful exclusive use camping wedding site in North Worcestershire
- Umberslade Farm Park – An exclusive use farm park with private marquee in Tanworth-in-Arden
- Grendon Lakes – Northamptonshire
- The Royal Pump Rooms – Leamington
- Wethele Manor – Warwickshire
- Warwick House
- Stoneleigh Abbey
- Ettington Park
- Rowton Castle
- Kenilworth Castle
- Wootton Park
- Cotswold House Hotel & Spa
- Walton Hall – Warwickshire