Artistic, Fun, Story telling wedding photography, for you to enjoy and look back on time and time again.
After living in Scotland for 4 years, I relocated to Coventry in 2014. Since then I have been photographing Warwickshire weddings. I have been enjoying the scenic countryside, the incredible barn venues around - and the relaxed party vibes at Midland weddings. It helps that weddings in Warwickshire are right on my doorstep which goes a long way towards my attempt to be "greener" when it comes to running my business, too. Long term, I prefer photographing weddings closer to home as I do miss my two puppy dogs - and husband to be, travelling to Scotland so often. I've really loved getting to know couples in Coventry and surrounding areas - there's something so lovely about the Midlands. I’m really glad to call Warwickshire home, and be known as a Wedding Photographer in Coventry. I am really excited to work at beautiful venues all over Warwickshire such as Mythe Barn, Shustoke, Wethele Manor and Other unique and Quirky wedding venues, there’s few places that are as perfect for a wedding or elopement.
• Beautiful Light- that golden midland summer!
• Gorgeous SCENERY and landscapes with rolling hills and trees
• Quirky City Streets with art and culture
• Super friendly people
• Wide range of venues to suit all
• bang in the middle of the country for family travelling
• Gorgeous crisp and foggy Winters
• a variety of ceremony options to suit everyone
Weather doesn’t impact your wedding day as much as you’d think – and if you hire a professional photographer, you’ll still get incredible photos, providing you’re up for working with your photographer. I do say this with a pinch of salt however, because if your venue has literally no shelter whatsoever, you’re certainly being adventurous hehe! This would be the case throughout the world though, you never know when it’s going to rain suddenly.
If it does rain, there’s normally a dry few minutes after the meal before the dancing, which is certainly worthwhile going outside for in summer, for that gorgeous golden light. If there isn't - find somewhere indoors and let your photographer get creative. Failing that - go have fun and just have photographic evidence that you let your hair down! Don't let the fact that it rained ruin what you remember about your wedding day. English weather can also go the other way, and be incredibly sunny! Remember to keep hydrated on your wedding day regardless of how warm it is. If it's really sunny, work with your photographer to find the best place for photographs - we know what they're doing regarding light.
1. The Bond Company – Birmingham
2. Bonded warehouse – Stourbridge
3. Severn Valley Railway – Kidderminster
4. The Safari Park – Worcester
5. Hogarths – Solihull
6. park farm - daventry
7. Birmingham museum – Birmingham
8. Ikon Gallery – Birmingham
9. Custard Factory – Birmingham
10. Moxhall Hall – Sutton Coldfield
11. Rosliston forestry centre – Derbyshire
12. Nuthurst Grange – Warwickshire
13. Alcott weddings – A beautiful exclusive use camping
14. mythe barn
15. shustoke farm - leicestershire
16. Umberslade Farm Park
17. Grendon Lakes – Northamptonshire
18. The Royal Pump Rooms – Leamington
19. Wethele Manor – Warwickshire
20. Warwick House
21. Stoneleigh Abbey
23. wooten park
24. Rowton Castle
25. Kenilworth Castle
There are different types of ceremonies that can take place in England. A religious wedding with a religious celebrant at place of worship, A religious celebrant at a venue with a fixed shelter, A registry office wedding with a registrar, A venue wedding with a visiting registrar with a fixed shelter. Sadly Humanist ceremonies aren't legally binding in England, however you can have a humanist blessing. This is entirely your decision as it’s a personal one that you and your partner should discuss and research as to what suits you and your beliefs.
Are you thinking of having a big traditional wedding, an alternative off-beat non conventional wedding, or a small intimate wedding? Or are you even considering an elopement? Elopements are very popular because it’s such a beautiful country.